Pureesoup with apples and vegetables
2 portions, 1 portion
½ l chicken broth
2 big potatoes
200g of celeriac
Juice of 1 orange
2 tbsp of cream cheese
2 slices of toasted barley bread
1. Heat the chicken broth to boil, add chopped potatoes.
2. Peel and chop the apples, leeks and celeriac and add to the already boiling potatoes. Boil until all the vegetables are soft.
3. Add the orange juice and cream cheese.
4. Puree everything until smooth.
5. Toast the barley bread and serve with the soup.
Figure friends recommend: Laugh yourself slim! Did you know that your body cannot smile when your mind is nor smiling? In this article we focus on the whole body and especially the h ...
Women´s waist circumference should not exceed 88cm and men´s 102cm. It's not only the measurement of the beauty, it´s also a very important disease risk i ...